Join our upcoming webinar to see how the three co-founders of Webslice, a managed cloud services company based in the Netherlands, provide mission-critical services to enterprises, saving 40 hours of admin per vulnerability with KernelCare and AWS. Learn more on the upcoming KernelCare and AWS webinar.
WEBINAR: “Live Patching Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities in Scalable Hosting Environments”
DATE & TIME: Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 10:00 (PDT) / 13:00 (EDT)
Your hosts are:
- Jamie Charleston Senior Sales Engineer, KernelCare
- Claudine Morales Solutions Architect, AWS
- Igor Seletskiy CEO, CloudLinux
- Oscar Steenmann, Managing partner at Webslice EU.
The session will last about an 40 minutes, and will include a 20 minute open Q&A with Jamie, Claudine, Igor and Oscar.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Best practices and security essentials from an AWS Solutions Architect and KernelCare Compliance Professionals.
- Use case: How Webslice EU manages data governance to provide high-availability hosting environments to enterprises like Hearst, Cargill, Ocean Cleanup, the Dutch postal service, and the Amsterdam Stedelijk Museum, with the help of KernelCare.
- How KernelCare helps reduce system admin work, and ensure your business is following the essential principles of security posture.
Watch the webinar recording:
More webinars from KernelCare team:
- You need live patching to achieve SOC 2 Compliance
- Linux kernel live patching in VMware Cloud on AWS
- The Importance of Live Patching for Kernel Vulnerabilities
KernelCare is a live patching system that patches Linux kernel vulnerabilities automatically, with no reboots. It’s used on over 300,000 servers, and has been used to patch servers running for 6+ years. It works with all major Linux distributions, such as RHEL, CentOS, Amazon Linux, and Ubuntu. It also interoperates with common vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, Tenable, Rapid7, and Qualys. To talk with a consultant about how KernelCare might meet your enterprise’s specific needs, contact us directly at [email protected].