A new updated CentOS 6 kernel v.2.6.32-754.35.5 within CentOS 6 ELS has been rolled out to 100% and is now available for download from our production repository.
- CKSIX-277: CVE-2020-29661: tty: Fix ->pgrp locking in tiocspgrp()
- CKSIX-277: CVE-2020-25656: vt: keyboard, extend func_buf_lock to readers
- CKSIX-277: CVE-2020-25656: tty/vt: fix write/write race in ioctl(KDSKBSENT) handler
- CKSIX-277: CVE-2020-25656: vt: keyboard, simplify vt_kdgkbsent
- CKSIX-277: CVE-2020-25211: netfilter: ctnetlink: add a range check for l3/l4 protonum
- CKSIX-277: CKSIX-276: CVE-2019-19532: HID: Fix assumption that devices have inputs
yum update kernel-*