We are pleased to announce that a new updated KernelCare agent version 2.23-1 is now available.
- use argparse from stdlib
- JSON module is not optional anymore
- scanner interface: CentOS 6 + Qualys Agent fixed
- gpgme is replaced by gpg
- fix –patch-info –json to show all parts
- use –json option together with –latest-patch-info
- scanner interface: enabled for all users
- config parser default values are fixed for py26
yum update kernelcare
KernelCare is a live patching system that patches Linux kernel vulnerabilities automatically, with no reboots. It’s used on over 300,000 servers, and has been used to patch servers running for 6+ years. It works with all major Linux distributions, such as RHEL, CentOS, Amazon Linux, and Ubuntu. It also interoperates with common vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, Tenable, Rapid7, and Qualys. To talk with a consultant about how KernelCare might meet your enterprise’s specific needs, contact us directly at [email protected].
Like what you're reading?
Get Important Content In Your Inbox.
Stay updated with the latest news and announcements from TuxCare.com