KernelCare agent updated – version 2.24-1 is available
We are pleased to announce that a new updated KernelCare agent version 2.24-1 is now available.
- store and send to patch server update state
- scanner interface: correct uninstall instructions
- scanner interface: missed temp files
- scanner interface: fixed
- scanner interface: additional
- let unregister fail while uninstalling
- scanner interface:
sudoersfile is mode 440 now
- more robust package requirements
kcdoctoris now available locally
yum update kernelcare
KernelCare is a live patching system that patches Linux kernel vulnerabilities automatically, with no reboots. It’s used on over 300,000 servers, and has been used to patch servers running for 6+ years. It works with all major Linux distributions, such as RHEL, CentOS, Amazon Linux, and Ubuntu. It also interoperates with common vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, Tenable, Rapid7, and Qualys. To talk with a consultant about how KernelCare might meet your enterprise’s specific needs, contact us directly at [email protected].