Join Our Popular Newsletter
Join 4,500+ Linux & Open Source Professionals!
2x a month. No spam.
KernelCare agent updated – version 2.27-1 is available
We are pleased to announce that a new updated KernelCare agent version 2.27-1 is now available.
- refine patch probing logic, use public file for probing
- clean up licensing logic
- remove Python 25 compatibility
- unify subprocess calls
- save the source of update to the state file
- scanner interface: fix logname problem
- make state parsing robust
yum update kernelcare
- KernelCare agent updated – version 2.30-1 is available
- KernelCare agent updated – version 2.23-1 is now available
- KernelCare agent updated – version 2.24-1 is available
KernelCare is a live patching system that patches Linux kernel vulnerabilities automatically, with no reboots. It’s used on over 300,000 servers, and has been used to patch servers running for 6+ years. It works with all major Linux distributions, such as RHEL, CentOS, Amazon Linux, and Ubuntu. It also interoperates with common vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, Tenable, Rapid7, and Qualys. To talk with a consultant about how KernelCare might meet your enterprise’s specific needs, contact us directly at [email protected].