Protect systems from security breaches via timely patching.
Achieve and maintain compliant status with automated security updates that are applied shortly after the CVE goes public.
Keep your servers, applications, databases and virtualisation always available for internal and external clients.
Is automated live patching for Linux Kernels, with centralized management and common automation and vulnerability management tools integration.
Detects and patches shared libraries in-memory without disrupting the applications using them.
Provides live patching for Linux kernels in IoT devices without disrupting ongoing processes and operations.
Protects enterprise virtualization stack with live patching that does not affect virtual machines or requires migrating them to other servers.
DataBaseCare keeps the enterprise's most important asset, data, safe by live patching the database server, MySQL, MariaDB or PostgreSQL, without needing to restart the DB or any applications using it.
* Priority support & ePortal implementation are included
in all subscription plans.
- Rebootless Linux Kernel Patching & Custom Patching;
- Private patch server for gated infrastructures – ePortal;
- Out-of-the-box integration with patch management & vulnerability assessment tools;
- From $3.95/server/month, volume discounts apply;
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Rebootless Glibc & OpenSSL patching.
- Requires KernelCare Enterprise subscription.
- From $5.95/server/month, volume discounts apply;
KernelCare For IOT
- Rebootless Linux Kernel Patching on Arm.
- Private patch server for gated infrastructures.
- Custom patching set up solely for your embedded infrastructure.
- The pricing is custom-based and only provided after a POC stage.
- Rebootless QEMU virtualization patching.
- From $7.25/system/month, volume discounts apply;
- Available in Q2 2021.
- Rebootless patching for MySQL, MariaDB & PostgreSQL.
- From $7.25/system/month, volume discounts apply.
- Available in Q3 2021.
With 40+ Linux distributions supported by TuxCare, IT teams can be
sure all enterprise systems stay compliant, without service interruptions.
Oscar SteenmannManaging Partner
Our reputation is built on commitment to keep our systems absolutely stable. Therefore, we spent a few months trying out KernelCare and testing it. KernelCare has not disappointed, it has proven itself to be reliable on all our AWS-based instances. It is also a lot cheaper than its competitors that allowed us to pass savings to our customers and remain competitive. Finally, looking at our time-keeping stats, we saw that we were spending on average 40 hours dealing with every kernel vulnerability. With KernelCare it takes just 15 minutes to patch the same amount of servers
Quick easy install, automatic - it runs in the background, my server is always up to date ... no downtime!
We have been using KernelCare at our EC2 instances and web hosting servers for a long time. We do not run EC2 instances without KernelCare because we think that this is fundamental to bring security and reliability to our company and customers.
Andrzej TalarekJava Developer
We tested it, but to be honest, it wasn’t very exciting - it ‘just worked’.
Justin JettDirector of Audit and Compliance
KernelCare provides services that make server management easy, particularly with regard to security. Not needing to restart a server to get the latest kernel security updates is essential for business-critical applications that can't be taken down for patches. Additionally, their solutions allow some legacy applications to remain secure when alternative options are not available on the market or would be cost-prohibitive to implement.
Philip RawlinsonTechnical Director
KernelCare keeps a vital part of our services updated without having downtime from reboots - with all the recent Intel exploits this has been even more valuable than ever. KernelCare also adds additional security to the Kernel making it seem even better value for money. I use it across all our server fleet and would recommend it to all Linux administrators.
Affordably priced in principle, TuxCare also provides volume discounts for large enterprise Linux infrastructures.
* OSI – Operating System Image, including physical device, virtual machine or a public cloud instance
On average, it takes 43 DAYS to see a cyberattack once a patch is released for a critical or high priority vulnerability. Timing is critical when it comes to security updates.
TuxCare Live Patching Services will take on most of the patching lifecycle tasks and complete them in four steps without a system reboot, reducing the typical patching task resources by 60%!
TuxCare Live patching services provide automated security updates to Linux kernel, shared libraries, virtualizations, databases and ARM64-based devices, alleviating the need to reboot the system